Plan your journey with public transport, or contact us about our limousine service. Park Hyatt Hamburg is easily accessible via the nearby central train station; the ideal location for you to best discover the city.
From the airport Hamburg Fuhlsbüttel (HAM) - 17 km distance (10.5 miles)
- S-Bahn (suburban rail network): Line S1 operates every 10 minutes (in both directions) between Hamburg Airport and Hamburg’s central railway station. The journey takes approx. 25 minutes. Price: approx. € 3
- Taxi: The drive takes approx. 25 minutes. Price: approx. € 20
From the central railway station (Hauptbahnhof) - 200 m (656 ft) distance
- Walk: Take the exit „Mönckebergstraße/City“. Leave the Central Station, cross the Steintorwall and then turn right into Mönckebergstraße or Bugenhagenstraße. Our boutique hotel is located in the Levantehaus. The walk takes approx. 3 minutes
- Taxi: The drive takes approx. 5 minutes. Price: approx. € 5
Take a look at the detailed location plan of the central railway station (Hauptbahnhof) here
- We will gladly organise transport in a limousine (Mercedes-Benz S-Class or similar) to a location of your choice such as the airport. For groups of up to seven people, we can offer transportation in a minivan.
Price: from € 120 plus a 5% service charge (one way)
- Experience a private city tour in a limousine (Mercedes-Benz S-Class or similar) with a personal driver. The driver will pick you up at our Hamburg hotel and show you the major points of interest in Hamburg. For groups of up to seven people, we will gladly organise a minivan for you.
Price: from € 115 per hour plus a 5% service charge (minimum of two hours)
Metro Map of Hamburg for S- and U-Bahn (click here)
The closest train station (U-Bahn) from the hotel is “Mönckebergstraße”. This stop is located in the centre of the map, right next to the Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof).
Park Hyatt Hamburg
20095 Hamburg, Germany
For further information, please call us on +49 40 3332 1234 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.